niedziela, 19 kwietnia 2015

Hi world!


Hello! Let me start with introducing myself. My name is Marta, I am polish, currently living in Istanbul. I am doing my MA in Journalism & Social Communication. I am very much addicted to traveling. Usually I carry with me (well, on me actually) my red hat, wherever I go. Used to live over a year in Barcelona, Spain. The future posts will focus on Istanbul first, but obviously I can’t stop myself from sharing with you my previous travels! I promise a big section about Morocco and Spain (and wayyy more!).  Hope You will like it!
My goal is to run this blog in English, Spanish and Polish, let's see how it will go.
Have a great evening!

Few photos as a little teaser ;)

                                 
Bridge between Europe and Asia (and my red hat), Istanbul, Turkey

El Puerto de Santa Maria,Spain
Sahara Desert, Morocco
   
El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
Taghazout, Antlatic Ocean coast, Morocco
Princess Island, Buyukada, Istanbul, Turkey

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz